She's never impressed by those manly advances

By Mary P. Azemus - September 20, 2022



Hello lovelies. I went back to my red hair and I felt sexy! And this Virtual Diva dress is just... hot! I loved that it has the Juicy Boobs version to make the look more voluptuous. And this sandal from Buxom completes today's look with a lot of sensuality. Details below ♥


Hair: DOUX - Madonna hairstyle [BLOGGER PACK]
Dress: Virtual Diva Ivanna MOO Exclusive @Reborn Event
Panties: duckie . barely there black v.3 
Choker: Cynful Diamond - Choker 
Ring: RAWR! Musiq Rings (add me)
Bracelets: Right Arm: Kibitz - Zaris bracelet - gold / Left Arm: [ kunst ] - Glam Rock bracelets
Shoes: Buxom Store - Calabasas Heels @Erika Fair
Body: eBODY REBORN

Pictures taken @backdrop city

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments