Make my way back home when I learn to fly high

By Mary P. Azemus - September 19, 2022

 

Hello lovelies. Today I created a modern look almost to the point of being futuristic with some items from the Sense Event that started on 09/18 and goes until 10/08. The event has a selection of incredible designers with diverse and quality items. I selected a few to make a mix match. I added some interesting pieces (they are not at the event), such as the "traffic officer coat" jacket from Fendudu and the glasses with LEDs from BONDI. The Arnaud Haus bag is my partner for every strong look! Details and LMs below ♥.





Hair: [ELOS] - K0040 - HAIRBASE @JailEvent
Coat: FenDuDu_Traffic Officer-coat
Top: [erotiK] Alisha Top FATPACK @SenseEvent
Pants: :: pm :: Portia Outfit - Pants - MEGAPACK @SenseEvent
Shoes: :: pm :: Portia Outfit - Heels - MEGAPACK - @SenseEvent
Earring: MINIMAL - Luxury Earrings Gold *12*
Glasses: BONDI . Silverhand Glasses . Fatpack @TokyoZeroEvent
Bag: ARNAUD Carabiner Box Bag BLACK -
Body: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Perky Edition [+] Petite (1.4)
Lipstick: GO Rame Lipstick Makeup - @SenseEvent


Pictures taken @backdrop city


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments