LOTD 0016

By Mary P. Azemus - February 01, 2024

Fashionista, your name is Dernier! I am completely in love with this Lana evening gown. This design that transitions from classic to futuristic in the same piece is a scandal of beauty! Beautiful colors, wonderful texture, and that material that Dernier does like no one else! It takes my breath away! I also wore gloves from Dernier to complete this look (sold separately), and to enhance this divine aura, the hair from Eleven, a relatively new store for me, but it has been surprising me with the quality of its items. This hairstyle is a group gift, so it's definitely worth grabbing. Kisses from a diva!




  • Hair: [Evelyn] Kora Hairstyle (Group Gift Pack)
  • Dress: :Dernier: "Lana" Gown - FATPACK
  • Gloves: :Dernier: "Tatiana" Gloves - FATPACK
  • Earrings: KUNGLERS - Darleen set - Crystal

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments