LOTD 0007

By Mary P. Azemus - January 22, 2024

 OMG! This year started way too stressful. Mom got sick on January 2nd and spent almost two weeks in the hospital, and then right after that, my motherboard fried! A whole week without a computer, JESUS! With deadlines looming and no estimated return, I was fortunate to have the understanding of my sponsors and the support of my family, who helped me fix the machine to get back to my activities. So, this week there will be many posts!! ♥



  • Hair: REVOUL - 'Wayda Minute' BRAIDS / ESSENTIAL PACK + REVOUL - 'Wayda Minute' HAIRBASE / ESSENTIAL PACK
  • Outfit: ELEVEN - Rayan Outfit [FATPACK]
  • Eyewear: -MONCADA PARIS- Salvatore Eyewear Fatpack
  • Food: [lilp] Heavenly Hour - Strawberry  
  • Head: LOGO Josie Head v2.0 
  • Body: Reborn eBody
  • Skin: Beaumore 'Lumi' for Lelutka EVO X (Sunkiss)
  • Backdrop: .PALETO.Backdrop:. GR-4 @Equal10



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments