DUK

Show the world where you're from. Show the world we are one.

By Mary P. Azemus - December 05, 2022


Hello lovelies. Yessss the World Cup is here! And for me it's more than a passion. It is the expression of the union of the world through sport. Of course I'm rooting for the Brazilian national team, but my biggest wish is for everyone to unite more and more. And this is the first exclusively male post I do here and I'm so proudto bring  brazillian products as Muho and Vertigo to this debut. Go Brazil!!!!!


Hair: Modulus - Cameron Hair 
Hairbase: Modulus - Lyle HD Hair Base - Lelutka EvoX 
Shirt: -MUHO- Brazil - Fatpack 
Short: [DUK] - Roger Interactive Shorts - Gianni
Earrings: --- P - Gogosha Earrings - EVO X - HUMAN - Male
Skin: /VERTIGO/ Lucca (EvoX) -  Be.Raon Rosebeige
Bodyskin: Vertigo // Leblon Matte Rosebeige Slim
Body: [Signature] Gianni - Mesh Body - v6.0 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments