Loud, I wanna hear it loud

By Mary P. Azemus - November 28, 2022

 


Hello lovelies. It's been a while since I've talked to you and it bothers me a lot. I've been doing quick posts so I don't miss deadlines. The fact is thtat I'm sick and that takes my heart out of sitting in front of the pc. Even my creativity is at an all-time low. but I promise I'm taking care of myself and soon I'll be here much more active and bringing you beautiful things in Second Life. Love you all ♥


Hair: [monso] JSoyeon2 Hair /Mix & Pop
Top: 
(NAE-GA) HYO TOP  FATPACK HUD COLOR - @BigGirl Event
Shorts: 
(NAE-GA) HYO SHORT  FATPACK HUD COLOR - @BigGirl Event
Tattoo: Adora-tions - Child of the Universe - 
@BigGirl Event
Megaphone: SVP Janette Pack (includes megaphone + 3 poses) @BigGirl Event
Body: eBODY- REBORN

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments