I've got reasons to keep you in mind

By Mary P. Azemus - October 14, 2022


Hi loves. Well this will be my last post before I move house in rl. I will be away until my broadband service is reinstalled which I hope will be as soon as possible. I will miss you guys! Let's get to today's look. Super modern and fresh, N-Uno Ilana Outfit features a second-skin top and bikini paired with jeans. Very bold! Moncada Ali Sunglasses give the fashion touch and, as I love mixing styles, Buxom Hawtorne heels bring the classic touch. RAWR! Spooky Rings brings the cuteness. The Shareable Popsicle by Chris Two Designs completes the look with a summer look. Details below and see you soon ♥

 

Hair: RAMA.SALONxSintiklia - Sofia Hair 'Naturals Pack' @Equal10
Outfit: N-Uno - Ilana Outfit // FULLPACK @Kinky
Shoes: Buxom - Hawthorne Heels @FameShed X
Glasses: -MONCADA PARIS- Ali Eyewear Fatpack @Access
Rings: RAWR! Spook Rings @Hallow Manor 
Body: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Perky Edition [+] Petite (1.4)
Bag: .: Ryvolter :. 25cm Kellie Bag - Cognac
Popsicle: - [Chris Two Designs] Popsicle Shareable - Fatpack 
Nails: BLOOM - TRANSPARENCY NAILS [SQUARE LONG] LEGACY
Lipstick: Beaumore 'Dara' FATPACK for Lelutka EVO X

Pictures taken @backdrop city

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments