I put my armor on, show you how strong I am

By Mary P. Azemus - October 06, 2022

 

Hello lovelies. First of all, I would like to apologize because I have been away these last few days due to intense changes in my real life. But don't worry, I'm fine, and everything will work out in the end. Now for the look of the day. The N-Uno - Amalia Outfit is simply breathtaking! It's available in Uber's current round and has incredible options for matching parts. Completing this gorgeous look, Moncada's sunglasses are the touch of class, along with a Be Raon Cleo Mesh Bun. Chic, modern, classy! Details below ♥


Hair: RAON HAIR - Cleo Mesh Bun+Hairbase EVOX BRUNETS
Outfit: N-Uno - Amalia Outfit // FULLPACK @uber
Earrings: RAWR! Jenny HUMAN Earrings EvoX 
Ring: : CULT : Liliana Rings with HUD
Glasses: -MONCADA PARIS- Kim Eyewear Fatpack Unisex 
Bag: Tim Yung - Dragon Handbag - FATPACK (Group Gift)
Body: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Perky Edition [+] Petite (1.4)
Shoes: Phedora ~ Reagan Boots ~ 30 Colors Fatpack 
Nails: Mug - Long Talon Base (LTB) - MNS
Lipstick: Opulein . Lipstick Set #0002 - LEL EVO X - Pack 1 .

Backdrop: .PALETO.Backdrop:. HS1 - @warehouse sales

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments