Je ferai un domaine Où l'amour sera roi Où l'amour sera loi Et tu serai reine

By Mary P. Azemus - September 06, 2022

Hello loves. I don't know if you guys noticed but all my posts are named with verses from songs I love. Music is my primary passion and as a DJ in SL for many years, I communicate through it and it couldn't be different here. The songs inspire me when creating looks. And this one in particular is an ode to love stripped of barriers and modesty. Don't leave me anymore.. Ne me quitte pas.. Anyway, let's get to the look. Inspired by the song, I brought "le rouge et le noir" in the Vanilla Bae top (interactive top that allows people to undress you) and in the Moncada Paris sunglasses. ZOOM's earrings and cigarette holder combine with Ryca's necklace to complete this dramatic and extremely romantic look. Details, you know ♥






Hair: Stealthic - Vigil (Reds)
Top: *Vanilla Bae* Cora Top 
Earrings: [Z O O M] BVLG Earrings (comes in the [Z O O M] BVLG Sunglass pack)
Necklace: -RYCA- NECKLACE O-PIT GOLD 
Cigarette: [Z O O M] Kalle Cigarette Holder
Glasses: -MONCADA PARIS- Sunnie Eyewear
Body: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Perky Edition [+] Petite (1.4)
Bourbon Glass: :::ChicChica::: Bourbon with cig 
Lipstick: Opulein . Dry Lipstick Set .  leL EVO X [red pack]


Pictures taken @Luciano Bistro & Lounge

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments