I just can't get you out off my head

By Mary P. Azemus - September 27, 2022

 


Hello lovelies. I'm very excited! this week started very well. First because I received this beautiful outfit from DIRAM and I just loved it! It's pure luxury. ZARA Outfit has several prints, wonderful materials and options for transparency and jacket length options. This amazing outfit you can find at Access. And to my complete happiness, I was accepted as a blogger in one of my favorite stores in life: Moncada Paris. OMGs! I am overjoyed! I'll be able to create incredible looks with these impeccable glasses, like this model I'm wearing. Details below ♥






Hair: RAON Hair Catarina Flexi Frontals
Outfit: D I R A M - ZARA Outfit_FATPACK @Access Event
Earrings: -SU!- Gauged S Piercings S01
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Gauged S lel Evo X Ears (f) 0.2 BOX 2
Clutch: {Flair 'n' Style} My sweet Clutch 
Glasses: -MONCADA PARIS- La Madone Eyewear Fatpack Unisex
Body: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Perky Edition [+] Petite (1.4)
Nails: BLOOM - TRANSPARENCY NAILS [SQUARE LONG] LEGACY

Pictures taken @Backdrop City

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments