Can't keep my hands to myself

By Mary P. Azemus - September 05, 2022




Hello darlings. Today I bring you a very sporty and modern look. But first I'll give you a super tip: Off-Line and Fake Society stores are giving away L$500 in store credits until 09/07, totally free for group members (free group). The credits expire on 09/30, so hurry, there's still time. Now for the look of the day. Fake Society's orange detachable sleeve top paired perfectly with Catarsis' tailored white pants. The hypermodern GUTCHI sneakers, with an authentic design are the punch of modernity and comfort for the look. Of course, I couldn't miss the bag... I received this gift from MUHO and I loved it! (Thanks Lee ♥) To complete the look, accessories. These beautiful hoops I got from YOU. The store has amazing earrings. And MONCADA sunglasses are the cherry on top. Details below ♥





Hair: [monso] Babi Hair /Mix & Pop
Shirt: Fake Society x Nicki Top / Orange
Pants: Catarsis - INDUSTRY Pant 
Earrings: (((!!YOU!!))) - Earring Lonnie
Bag: -MUHO- Bolceta @MIIX Event
Glasses: -MONCADA PARIS- Madame Eyewear
Shoes: GUTCHI - Alien Runners  //Red
Body:[LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Perky Edition [+] Petite (1.4)


Pictures taken @backdrop city







 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments