And I wanna get stuck between your teeth like cotton candy

By Mary P. Azemus - September 29, 2022


Hello lovelies. Okay, I'm totally out of my comfort zone as my focus is more adult and sexy looks but today I decided to do something cute. Yes, I did a Kawaii look! Yaay *-* And for this one I used the Violet Set by *So Pink!* and the high-sock heels by Buxom. The beautiful and delicate accessories were made by RAWR! Fantasy World's harpin has a playful tone as well as the icing on the cake: the kitten on a toothpick by Stoic. Isn't it very cute? Details below ♥





Hair: DOUX - Stormy hairstyle
Outfit: *So Pink!* - Set Violet FULLPACK @Sense Event
Harpin: {Fantasy world} Blooming moon harpin @Sense Event
Earrings: RAWR! Miss Monroe ELF EvoX Earrings  
Necklace: RAWR! Miss Monroe Necklace Exclusive @LEVEL
Ring: RAWR! Peppa Rings Exclusive @FaMESHed
Shoes: Buxom - Melbourne Heels Blogger Fatpack @Tres Chic
Body: eBODY - REBORN 
Boobs Mod: REBORN feat Axolotl - Juicy Boobs &Top 
Thighs Mod: MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs BoM v2.2
Kitten on a toothpick: .STOIC. CATOYAKI 


Pictures taken @backdrop city

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments