They call me quiet girl but I'm a riot

By Mary P. Azemus - August 29, 2022

 


Hello lovelies! And here we go with another amazing work by Paleto. The Last Class backdrop brings a scene from a chaotic classroom with wonderful materials, lights and textures, like every item in Paleto. You can find this item at The Warehouse Sales event. And to match the environment, I created this "rebel gal" look, complete with a mask and baseball bat. And the highlight goes to the animated textured nails by Haus. Hope you like it! Details below ♥
PS. Despite the visual I make it clear that I do not support any form of violence. Peace! ♥





Mask : HARO Midnight Mask
Dress: NitroPanic_Ripped Dress u 0.2
Fishnets: Scandalize. FISHNET- APPLIERS-BOM-TINTABLE. FATPACK
Bracelets: [ kunst ] - Glam Rock bracelets
Ring: RAWR! Kirsty Rings (add me)
Bat: Baseball Bat v2.3 - Unpack - [Chris Two Designs]
Shoes: REIGN.- Thigh High Sneakers- Black
Body: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Perky Edition [+] Petite (1.4)
Nails: HAUS - Block Party Nails
Backdrop: .PALETO.Backdrop:. Last Class @The Warehouse Sale

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments