Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find

By Mary P. Azemus - August 21, 2022


Hello my dears. First of all, I'd like to thank each of you for reaching 1k Flickr followers and reaching 1k Blog views. You guys are amazing and I am forever grateful for everything! For today's look I brought Aitne's beautiful lingerie set. Comes with a Hud with 6 colors. The material of these pieces is beautiful and is perfect for creating both sexy and kawaii looks. Details below ♥

 
Hair: Lelutka Rogue Bun (very old Lelutka Hair)
Hairbase: RAON HAIR - Catarina Hairbase
Coat: Rowne.Olesya Lace Coat - White
Top: ..Aitne.Yaina Top - FATPACK (ebodyreborn)
Panties: .Aitne.Yaina Panty - FATPACK (ebodyreborn)
Earrings: (Yummy) 18 Hoop Earrings set - Pearls Rows
Necklace: .::Supernatural::. Precious Necklace Gold
Body: eBODY - REBORN


Pictures taken @backdrop city


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments