But if we can kiss and just cut the rubbish

By Mary P. Azemus - August 14, 2022


Hello Lovelies. OMG I have to confess you my heart was stolen.. by the Akeruka Head Andro F!. I always look for a fierce look for my avi and this head brings exactly that bold look. The jawline and cheekbones won my heart, apart from the fact that I can wear my favorite EvoX skins, like this one from Nar Mattaru. The head is very versatile, it has a very complete hud with several configuration and animation options. And it also works great with pose animations. Well today I am pure daring, so I threw myself into this Chena set by Scandalize to complete my sexy LOTD.  Details below ♥



 

Hair: DOUX - Yeji hairstyle 

Top: SCANDALIZE- CHENA TOP. FATPACK 

Bottom: SCANDALIZE- CHENA SHORTS. FATPACK w/ TIGHTS BOM VERSA TINTABLE

Earrings: (Yummy) Hoop Set - Flat Large

Rings: (Yummy) Celebration Ring Collection

Bracelet: KUNGLERS - Nenharma - Full pack

Choker:  Cynful Diamond - Choker  

Shoes: N-core LUNA "Black"

Eyeshadow: - PUMEC - CZAREVNA / EYESHADOW / - #6

Face Tattoo: {geek store} Gift 69 sexy Tattoo

Body: eBODY - REBORN 

Head: [AK ADVX] - Andro Head F

Tongue: K{<3}P - Drooly Tongue

Backdrop: Whores Cove* RARE* - Deep Desires - The Bearded Guy

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments