Suddenly I see this is what I wanna be

By Mary P. Azemus - May 14, 2018

Hello Beautiful! This is my first post. I've always wanted to create a blog to share with you all my interests and lifestyle on Second Life but I never went deep into the idea. From now on you will come with me on this trip with style, music, incredible places and lots of fun. We will share information about events, features, fashion, culture, behavior and much more. I also will include posts with totally free looks. Hope you like it! 


 

Head: Catwa Catya Bento Head
Body: Belleza Isis Bento
Skin: Insol Nika
Hair: Truth Jacica April Group Gift
Outfit: CandyDoll Selina Jumper @collabor88
Earrings: Yummy Free Spirits @collabor88
Rings: Yummy Free Spirits Bento Rings @collabor88
Armband: (AMD) Leafy Armbands Gold @N21
Cuffs: MANDALA Tensei Cuffs Gold
Sneakers: ::ROC:: Canvas Sneaker! Tiptoe

Land: Whimberly


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments