It's something in you lit up heaven in me

By Mary P. Azemus - May 16, 2018

Hello Beautiful! I bring you today a very colorfull summer look. It's a Scandalize must have! And I also bring this amazing Phoenix curly hair. I LOVED! It's really hard to find a curly mesh hair so natural looking so I think that Phoenix just nailed it! Thank you Tatjana ♥
Hope you guys are enjoying the blog as much I am loving to do it. 




Hair: :::Phoenix::: Aimy Hair Ombres @fameshedgo
Top: Scandalize.JENNIFER #1 ULTRA RARE- Isis @pocketgacha
Bikini: Scandalize.JENNIFER #1 ULTRA RARE- Isis @pocketgacha
Skirt:Scandalize.JENNIFER #1 ULTRA RARE- Isis @pocketgacha
Glasses: #SHOOK - Lunari Sunglasses
Necklace: .random.Matter. - Esther Necklace - Gold
Head Piece: .random.Matter. - Behemoth  - Head Jewel [Silver]
Mobile: MyPhone X // MUSCHI
Shoes: Scandalize.JENNIFER #1 ULTRA RARE- Isis @pocketgacha
Bag:REIGN.- BEACH BAG (PATTERNS) - #18 Old Gacha


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments